Just some more poor quality photos of my food :)
1. Deviled eggs BLT style from nomnompaleo’s new cook book, Food For Humans.
2. Beef stew. I just layered the onions, carrots, etc. on bottom, big roast, tomatoes on top, some beef broth, fish sauce, coconut Aminos over everything. Cooked on low over night. Shredded beef with forks and served as stew, yum!
3. & 4. Spaghetti squash with ground beef and red sauce from a jar.
5. Lamb burger, sweet potato fries, and cucumber salad.
6. Steaks and salads
7. Spaghetti squash bacon carbonara from paleo parents. Eh, not as good as I thought it would be.
8. Baked salmon, plenty butter, sautéed broccoli and sweet potato.
9. My go to salad usually consists of arugula, nuts, berries, and goat cheese chèvre.